Craft Beer & Wine Festival Survival Guide:
We'll have unlimited free water at the event. We want you to stay hydrated. 🙂 Please bring a reusable water bottle. We'll have bottles for sale at the event in case you forget yours. Cold water and soft drinks will be sold by our food vendors. All guests must be 21+ w/ valid ID.
We will be checking bags at the gate, help us make this a speedy process. Friday we recommend using CLEAR BAGS if you must bring a bag. This will make the check in process much faster, and you'll be able to get into the event without a delay. We have a ton of people to get into the event in a short period of time. People without bags will have an easier time getting into the event. Clear bags are the next best thing. Yes, we're going to peek in your purse.
- Lawn chairs(discouraged)(Outside of inner circle only)
- Empty plastic or metal reusable water bottles
- Clear bag for easy bag check
- Outside food
- Coolers, even the small ones.
- Open liquid containers - Water is free inside the event.
- No tents or pop canopies.
- No folding tables
- No bbq’s or grills, open flames
- No weapons of any kind
- Promotional material
- Outside alcohol of any kind
- Chairs in front of stage - Just back up out of the way so people can gather at the stage.
- Dogs are highly discouraged Friday night, but allowed on a leash.